Lea Katherine Thompson

Thompson was born on May 31, 1961, in Rochester, Minnesota,[ one of five children born to Clifford and Barbara Barry Thompson, a musician. She has two older sisters, Coleen Goodrich (and Shannon Katona) and two younger brothers, Barry and Andrew. Her mother is of Irish descent.She studied ballet when she was a child and began dancing professionally at the age of 14 when she was awarded scholarships to San Francisco Ballet, the Pennsylvania Ballet, and the American Ballet Theatre.When she turned 20 years old aged and performing professionally with American Ballet Theatre's Studio Company (then known as ABT II), the moment came to determine if she should join the main company. Mikhail Baryshnikov was at that when the director of artistic. He said to her "You are an amazing dancer however your body is too bulky." According to her, it was "my epiphany " when I decided to stop dancing and not become a ballet dancer. That was a great moment. I could have banged my head against the wall for 10 years. "[She made the switch to acting. She moved to New York at the age of 20 and appeared in numerous Burger King commercials in the 1980s alongside Sarah Michelle Gellar. Her co-star in Back to the Future Part II was Elisabeth Shue. Jaws 3-Dwas her film debut in 1983. I claimed I knew how water ski. And I didn't. Because I was required to take part in the Sea World water-skiing program, I was given five days to learn water-skiing basics. I don't even know how could swim!" The song was followed with All the Right Moves (1983), Red Dawn(84) along with The Wild Life (1984).





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amy Carlson

Amanda Lamb personal life

Elizabeth Leigh Vassey